Occasionally, an email message that you would expect to be delivered to your inbox can be classified as Junk by Outlook's mail filters. If this has happened to one or more of your messages and you want to unblock the sender please follow the steps below.
Before you start
Unblocking all messages from one specific sender
- Select a message from the sender that you want to unblock.
- Right-click on the message and hover over the Junk context menu until the sub-menu appears. Click on the option to ‘Never Block Sender’.
Any future messages from this sender should now be delivered to the Inbox. (Note that this will not move all of the messages from this particular sender that may be in the Junk folder back into the Inbox – it will only move the selected message).
Unblocking messages from all senders for a specific domain
1.Select a message from the any sender from domain that you want to unblock.
2. Right-click on the message and hover over the Junk context menu until the sub-menu appears. Click on the option to Never Block Sender’s Domain (@example.com).
3. A prompt box will appear to tell you the sender’s domain of the selected message has been added to your safe senders list.
4. Click OK to close the prompt box, and the emails will never be blocked if their domains are added to the safe senders list. If you need to add multiple sender’s domains to the whitelist, you can repeat above steps to add them one by one.